- Any organization can give customer service. At Airtel, we like to believe we give the experience, over and above the service.
- Not just any experience, but a quality experience. We want you to stay with Airtel for the long term, that’s why we are dedicated to looking after you.
- Call our 24-hour Call Centre at any time – for free. We’ll answer your questions and we’ll help you to make the most of Airtel services.
- Whether a Prepaid, Postpaid, or Corporate customer, you can dial 100 from your mobile phone or 0733 100 100 from any other network (network provider charges apply). If abroad, ensure to add the 254 country code before the number i.e. +254733100100.
- If you have any questions at all about your phone, your tariff plan or how to use our services you can also email us on
- Did you know you can access any of our products or services by dialing *100#? Try it today to enjoy easy self-service options on the menu.
- You can also visit any of our Airtel shops country-wide. For details on the shop locations and working hours, click
For corporate enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org
Airtel Africa Customer Care
|Kenya –111||Rwanda –456||Seychelles –4600600|
|Malawi –121||Niger – 121||Sierra Leone – 111/121|
|CongoB – 121||Ghana – 121||Burkina Faso – 110/121|
|Uganda – 100||Zambia – 111||Tanzania –100 Prepaid / 101 Postpaid|
|Chad – 111||DRC – 1211||Nigeria – 111 Prepaid / 121 Postpaid|
|Gabon –111||Madagascar – 121|
- How to Get Connected to Safaricom Home Fibre
- Zuku customer care 0205 205 205
- How to Contact Tala Kenya
- How to check kplc bill
- GOTV Kenya Customer Care Contacts