PAYE income tax follows the progressive taxation system. Higher incomes are taxed more than lower incomes. The table below shows the income tax rates for different employee income brackets
|Taxable Income||Tax Rate|
|KSh.0 – KSh.12,298||10%|
|KES 12,999 – KES 23,885||15%|
|KES 23,886 – KES 35,472||20%|
|KES 35,473 – KES 47,059||25%|
|KES 47,059 and above||30%|
- What are the New KRA tax rates?
- What is the Personal Tax Relief?
- New KRA PAYE tax rates 2020
- KRA P9 form Download – How to File KRA Returns Using P9 Form
- What is this PAYE income tax calculator?