Haraka offers clients nano-loans in real-time by using AI-based algorithms. Users can be able to access loans from a minimum amount of Ksh 250 while to Ksh 5,000, it attracts a 23% interest rate with the repayment period of between 7-30 days.
Steps on how to borrow a loan from Haraka App
- Download the Haraka App from their website – https://www.haraka-app.com/
- Create an account using your Facebook account.
- Choose your loan amount and payment terms.
- Receive cash in your phone after review.
Users who do not have a smartphone or active internet can access Haraka loans by using the USSD code *841#
How to repay your Haraka loan.
You can repay your Haraka loans via Mpesa, using Haraka Paybill number 817910 and your phone number as your M-Pesa account number.
Alternatively, users can repay their Haraka loan using the Haraka USSD Code *841#
- Dial the USSD Code *841#,
- Enter your PIN,
- Select [Repay] and find information about your current balance.
- Select [Repay full amount] and follow the payment link.
To get in touch with Haraka Team – contact Haraka via email email@example.com or Haraka Phone Number; 0770637594, you can also visit their Haraka Facebook page fb.me/getbuckskenya2 and website https://www.apkfollow.com/app/haraka-mobile-loans/com.mybucks.haraka/
- How to get a loan from Zenka Loan App
- How To Pay Timiza Loan Via Mpesa Paybill Number 300067
- HELB Loan Repayment by Mpesa Paybill Number 200800
- How to Pay Tala Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 851900
- How to download iPesa mobile loan app, Register and apply for the loan