Controversial former presenter Jacque Maribe launches her bid for Murang’a Women Representative post succeeding the current Murang’a Woman representative Sabina Chege.
She says the people in Murang’a needs a working and serving successor to Hon Sabina Chege.
According to our sources, Hon Sabina Chege will be going for a constituency seat come 2022.
Former Citizen TV News anchor Jacque Maribe has for the first time declares her interest for Murang’a county seat after a long time of speculations.
On her statement, Maribe has said she will be supporting DP William Samoei Ruto presidency.
- Kopakash – Instant Mpesa loans
- Kenya Covid-19 cases hit 9,726 as 278 more test positive
- Tsc payslip,tsc online payslip, tsc payslip online
- How to make Kshs 5000 in a Day in Kenya
- How to borrow a loan from Haraka App