Kava is a Money Management and Lending Platform for Consumers and Traders.
Any permanent resident in Kenya who is over 18 years of age and has a valid ID number is eligible to use the Kava loan App. You’ll also need to have a device that can run our mobile app.
In order to qualify for Kava, you must have the following;
- Kenyan ID/Passport number
- Parents ID/Passport number if under 18
- Physical address
- An active email address
- Postal address
How to download Kava loan App
To access Kava, download the app on Google Play store for Android Phone users and follow the simple 2 step registration. Alternatively you can self-register at www.Kava.co.ke or call 0709 880 000 to have our customer care agents register you.
One can also receive Kava services through USSD but with limitations on features.
Loan products offered at Kava
Presently the loan products available are;
- Float Kava – For Pesa transact Agents who wish to borrow for float
- Staff Kava– Salary advances for staff of businesses registered with Kava
- My Kava– General loan available to those who have used other Kava/Zeepo services for at least once
- Future Kava Loan– These will include Education kava Motor kava etc
Kava does not guarantee a time within which you will receive your loan, but most customers complete the application and receive the money in their M-PESA account within a few minutes.
How to repay Kava loan via App and M-pesa Paybill number 580500
Kava loan can be repaid either through App or M-PESA pay bill number.
- To pay your Kava loan, go to your mobile app and navigate to “Repay My Loan”
- Choose Mode of payment. (Currently only MPESA is active)
- Enterthe amount you want to repay
- Enter number you will be paying from (can be any number other than the one registered in your Kava App account).
- Enter your MPESA pin
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered number via sms.
- Go to your M-pesa menu
- Choose Lipa na Mpesa
- Enter Kava business number as 580500
- Enter the account number as your Mpesa phone number
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Enter your MPESA pin
- Confirm that you’ve entered correct details then press OK.
Kava contact number
Incase of any inquiry with regards to services offered at Kava, one can reach them through the following platforms;
- Head Quarters: Nyeri Road, Kileleshwa
- Phone: +254 709 880 000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: kava.co.ke
- Tala Loan Application Form Online in Kenya: App Download, Loan Repayment, and Customer Care
- iPesa Loan App, Download, Apply, and Contacts
- Kopakash – Instant Mpesa loans
- Spider Cash App Loans, Paybill, Phone Contacts
- Stawi loan app