Kenya on Saturday reported 278 new Covid-19 cases, bringing to 9,726 , the total number of infections.
The new cases emerged from 1,403 samples that were tested in the last 24 hours, Health CAS Mercy Mwangangi said.
A total of 207,987 samples have been tested to date.
In terms of age, the youngest is a one year old while the oldest is 56 years old.
Nairobi and Mombasa continue to lead with highest number of infection with 5,350 and 1,722 cases respectively.
On a positive note, some 99 patients were discharged, raising number of recoveries in the country to 2,832.
However three more patients have died to the virus increasing the number of fatalities to 184.
Mwangangi was speaking from Kwale County where the Ministry of Health camped for two days to survey the level of preparedness in the county hospitals.
- IEBC Registered Votes Per County in Kenya 2022
- UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRES IN KITUI COUNTY.
- How to pay for parking in Kiambu
- Tsc payslip,tsc online payslip, tsc payslip online
- RIP! Lady Maureen is dead