How to pay outstanding Higher Education Loans Board HELB loans with Mpesa HELB Paybill number. HELB loan repayment by mpesa is more convenient than using the other methods. It is safer and faster
In addition to the HELB loan repayment by Mpesa, one can also use a bankers cheque, cash deposit to HELB collection and EFT through most banks in Kenya, including Equity, KCB, Family Bank, Co-operative and NBK. Your HELB loan repayment process usually starts one year after you finish studies.
Your ID number is your account number when paying via Mpesa and HELB Paybill number 200800. Other methods for paying your HELB loan include Equity bank ATM’s and Pesapoint, using your national ID number for the account reference number. Defaulters receive a 5,000 Ksh penalty for each month not paid
How to Pay HELB Loan through M-pesa HELB Paybill number 200800
- Go to M-PESA menu, select Pay Bill.
- Enter 200800 for HELB business number.
- Your account number is your National ID number.
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter M-PESA PIN.
- Double-check your details, if OK hit SEND/OK
- Wait for the MPESA transaction confirmation SMS
HELB Loan Repayment by Mpesa
HELB loan repayment by Mpesa will help avoid late payment penalties. If you repay your loan yourself (no employer), you are required to do so before the end of each month.
Those who pay directly to HELB bank accounts should e-mail the remittance form to the HELB e-mail address. It takes up to 3 days for HELB to update your loan account.
HELB Contacts, HELB Telephone Contacts
The HELB website is helb.co.ke.
https://www.facebook.com/helbpage and Tweets by HELBpage
HELB Head Office is on 19th floor of Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi
P.O. Box 69489-00400
Tel: +254 711 052000
- How To Pay Timiza Loan Via Mpesa Paybill Number 300067
- How to Pay Branch Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 998608
- Equity bank Paybill number 247247
- How to Deposit Money into Equity Bank account with M-Pesa, Equity Bank of Kenya’s paybill number is 247247
- How to download iPesa mobile loan app, Register and apply for the loan