Learn about the KCB Vooma app, how it works and use. Get to understand the download procedure, loan borrowing, Mpesa withdrawal, bank transfer and so much. It is the next big thing in the banking sector.
What is Vooma?
Vooma is a KCB Bank Group financial mobile app and service that allows customers to access loans, send money to other VOOMA users, other mobile wallets like M-PESA and T-Kash and bank accounts.
Vooma app is available on the App Store and Play Store. As at writing this article, it had 10k installs on android phones. It can work on android version 4.1+.
How Vooma App works:
You just need to download the app using the instructions provided below or Dial *844# to activate your account and follow the prompts
The transaction you can perform on KCB Vooma App
You can perform the following transaction with Vooma:
- Send money to (Equity, KCB, ABC, Bank of Africa, Barclays, Chase, cooperative, family bank, Faulu Bank e.t.c) bank accounts.
- Transfer money from your Vooma account to another Vooma Account
- Transfer money to mobile money services like Mpesa and T-Kash
- Buy Airtime
- Load your wallet from Mpesa, KCB Account or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Withdraw money from Vooma account directly through Agent or ATM
- Pay for Goods using Paybill or Till Number
- View companies with deals and offers like Jumia
- Take a loan ( approval and limit depends on your credit score)
- Save money (Fixed savings and target saving)
How to Download KCB Vooma App from Play Store
Vooma App can be download from the app store for or Google play store (for android) using the procedure below:
- To download the app go to Vooma for apple or Vooma for android or apk and install whichever that is appropriate to your Mobile phone
- You will be required to enter your mobile phone number and accept terms then click proceed
- Enter your pin (of your choice)
- Your phone number will be automatically verified and activated
- You are done
How to withdraw Money from Vooma to Mpesa
You can withdraw money from Vooma App via shortcode 844 or Mobile App;
Using Mobile App;
- Go to app account
- Click on Send Money
- Select Mpesa
- Enter the Phone number and Amount then submit
- Enter pin to send
Via shortcode 844;
- Dial *844#
- Select (1) Pay
- Select (1) Send Money
- Select (3) To Mpesa
- Then follow the remaining prompts
- You will receive your transaction to mpesa after entering your four-digit Vooma pin
The requirements of using Vooma
- Vooma app should not be used on a rooted mobile phone.
- Your phone should be running on android version 4.1+ and iOS version 11.O+
- You should have a registered Safaricom line
- Kava loan app, Register, apply and repay the loan via Mpesa
- Spider Cash App Loans, Paybill, Phone Contacts
- Stawi loan app
- iPesa Loan App, Download, Apply, and Contacts
- SBM Bank Paybill Number: Deposit Money from Mpesa to SBM Bank