Have you ever sent money to the wrong MPESA number? Well, it’s now easy to reverse the transaction as Safaricom has devised a code to allow easily reverse the MPESA transaction and not pray that the person who received the MPESA cash is a good samaritan.
How To Reverse Mpesa Money Sent to Wrong number
- Immediately you realise you sent money to the wrong Safaricom MPESA No, just go to the SMS you received from Safaricom.
- Copy that Transaction Code and create a blank SMS, paste it there and send to the number 456.
- Safaricom will do their best to reverse that transaction.
- Please try reverse immedeiately so that the wrong MPESA receipent does not withdraw the cash and give Safaricom the headache of trying to withdraw the cash from another transaction.
Ofcourse nowadays Safaricom gives you an easy way to confirm any MPESA transaction before you click send, so please ensure you utilise that feature
- How to send money from Mpesa to Paypal
- How to link your PayPal account to M-PESA
- How to Pay Safaricom Home Fiber via Mpesa Paybill number 150501
- How to get M-Pesa statement
- How to Deposit Money into DTB account with M-Pesa, DTB Paybill number 516600