Woman Fails to Walk After Consuming Transport Money Sent by Kitui Boyfriend
Nairobi woman has lost mobility a day after failing to turn up at the home of her Kitui lover despite having being sent money for her transport. Irene Gicheru (25) a resident of Mwiki, Kasarani woke up on Saturday but her legs were weak, and could not stand nor move.
On carrying out further medical inquiries, the food she had eaten the previous day, Irene revealed that she ate at a hotel after Elephas Muli, a man she met online sent her money for transport to his place in Mwingi, Kitui county.
She said the two had plans to spent the weekend together but she failed to go because she had never met him before and was afraid.
Efforts by her friends to reach Mr. Muli on phone bored no fruits since his number is switched off. The doctors, however, referred her to Nairobi hospital for a further, specialized check-up and treatment
This story was first reported by the-dailystatesman.com
- Nairobi-Mombasa SGR passenger services to resume on Monday
- Woman In Court To Stop Murunga’s Burial, Claims MP Fathered Her Children
- FUNNY!!!This Kikuyu Lady Explains How She Felt after Sleeping with a Maasai Man for the First Time
- List of Businesses to Start in Kenya and Become a Millionaire
- Mike Sonko Wealth, He owns Assets Worth Ksh 20 Billion