It is relatively simple to access a loan from Zenka’s Android application. Below are the steps on how to get a loan from Zenka Loan App
- Download the Zenka mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Open the application
- Choose the loan amount you want
- Click the ‘Apply for loan’ button
- On the next page click on ‘Sign up’
- Enter your first name, last name, and National ID
- Input a security question and enter your answer
- Enter a 4-digit PIN number
- Read the terms and conditions, click on ‘Agree and sign up’
- You will receive an SMS with a 4-digit verification code.
- Input the code and click done
- Now that you have registered with Zenka, proceed with the loan application using the following steps;
- Open the Zenka loan App
- Then select the loan amount and payment time.
- Click on ‘Get loan’
- You will receive your offer details then click ‘Get loan’
- That is it. You will then receive your loan straight to your MPesa wallet after it has been verified by the Zenka team.
You can also register for a loan from Zenka using this USSD Code *483*101#.
You can repay your loan through the Zenka App
- Start the application
- Scroll down and click on ‘Repay’
- Select or edit the default repayment amount (open amount)
- Click on ‘Repay now’ and follow the Payment Link.
- After your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS notification.
How to Repay Zenka Loan Via Mpesa Toolkit
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select PayBill
- Enter 979988 as the business number
- Enter your phone number as the account number
- Enter the amount you want to repay
- Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
- You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
- How to borrow a loan from Haraka App
- How to Pay Tala Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 851900
- How to download iPesa mobile loan app, Register and apply for the loan
- Kopakash – Instant Mpesa loans
- How to Pay Zuku