This article will teach you how to deposit money into your ABSA Bank account via Mpesa. To make the deposit from Mpesa to ABSA Bank account it’s crucial that you know ABSA Bank Paybill number which is 303030.
ABSA bank was formerly known as Barclays Bank. When the name was changed ABSA retained Barclays Bank Paybill Number 303030.
How to send Money From Mpesa to ABSA Bank.
- Open your Mpesa Menu then select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Choose Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as 303030 (303030 is ABSA Bank Paybill Number)
- For the Account Number enter the ABSA Bank account number where you want the money deposited.
- Enter the amount you want to send to ABSA Bank.
- Enter your Mpesa pin and Confirm the transaction
- SBM Bank Paybill Number: Deposit Money from Mpesa to SBM Bank
- Chipper Cash Paybill Number: Deposit Money From Mpesa to Chipper Cash
- Vooma KCB: How it works, Loan Mpesa Withdrawal
- Spider Cash App Loans, Paybill, Phone Contacts
- Stawi loan app