E-citizen portal, which is a centralized hub for all government services from various departments including the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA), Department of Immigration, Ministry of Lands, and the State Law Office, under the office of the Attorney General
Payments for these services can be offered through various payment options with Safaricom’s Lipa na M-pesa being the most prominent.
To pay for E-Citizen via Mpesa Paybill number 206206, follow the below steps
Go to M-PESA on your phone
Select Lipa na M-pesa option in the drop-down
Select the Pay Bill option
Enter the business number 206206
Asks for account number, which is automatically generated based on the service you used.
Enter the amount, which was generated as an invoice.
Enter M-pesa Pin Number and Press Send
Confirmation message from M-pesa and you are set!
- How to Renew Your Driving License in Kenya via eCitizen and Mpesa
- How to Pay NHIF Via Mpesa Paybill number 200222
- How to Pay Tala Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 851900
- How to Pay Branch Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 998608
- Deposit Money into Stima Sacco Account via Mpesa Paybill number 523500