Mpesa Charges, Safaricom Mpesa Rates and Tarrifs 2022
Safaricom is the leading communication company in Kenya with the widest network coverage. it’s the largest telecommunication provider and one of the most profitable companies in east and central Africa.
It offers services ranging from MPESA, FULIZA, and M-SHWARI thus making it control the Kenyan market at 64.5%. Safaricom is most known for its Mpesa service, which is a mobile banking-based service that involves sending and receiving.
However, there are some charges and fees involved while transacting, and keep on changing depending on tax reforms.
The following are the Mpesa charges for 2022:-
Mpesa withdrawal charges from Mpesa Agent for Registered Users
Mpesa Transfer Charges to Unregistered Users
Mpesa Transfers Charges to Other Mpesa Users, Pochi La Biashara, and Business Till to customers
Mpesa charges for Sending Money to Unregistered Mpesa Number
Mpesa Charges for ATM withdrawal
Charges for Other Mpesa Transactions
|Buying Airtime through M-PESA||FREE|
|M-PESA balance Enquiry||FREE|
|Change M-PESA PIN||FREE|
Also, the following should be noted:
- The maximum Account Balance is KSHs.300,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.300,000.
- The maximum per transaction is KSHs.150,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an M-PESA agent outlet.
- To initiate M-PESA person-to-person self reversal, send the transaction confirmation message to 456
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., your National ID or Kenyan Passport.
- Dial *234# to view applicable charges or use the M-PESA cost calculator on Safaricom App
In addition, the Safaricom App is available on both the App store and Google play
Thank you for reading, we will be updating these charges in case Safaricom announces new ones.
- None Found