Fuliza M-Pesa is an overdraft loan facility launched by Safaricom in partnership with Commercial Bank of Africa. See below, attached pictures of How to Fuliza M-Pesa. The loan facility allows you to complete your Mpesa transactions even if you have zero or insufficient funds in your Mpesa account.
The service was initially intended for the other service offered by the company such as Lipa Na M-Pesa, Buy Goods via till number and Pay Bill as well as Send money. But Kenyans being Kenyans took advantage of it and termed it as Fuliza loan.
How to Fuliza M-Pesa
Steps to Fuliza
- Dial *234# on your smartphone.
- Select 0 as your first option “Fuliza M-Pesa”.
- Then, select 1 (YES) to get started.
- Lastly, select 1(YES) again to accept terms and conditions, and you’re good to go.
How to withdraw from Fuliza M-Pesa.
You may only use the Fuliza Money in your account to complete mpesa transactions that is ;
- Paying via Lipa Na Mpesa
- Sending money to M-PESA users;
Currently, there is no option of directly withdrawing the fuliza money from your account apart from the two available options above
Fuliza Mpesa Charges
Safaricom charges a 1% access fee and a maintenance fee on the outstanding balance as per the table below. Always remember that standard M-PESA transaction rates apply. More information about Fuliza M-Pesa terms and usage can be found on the Safaricom PLC faqs website.
|Band||Tariff||Promotional Tariff for 30 days from Launch|
|0-100||one time fee of Ksh 2||one time fee of Ksh 0|
|101-500||Ksh 5 per day|
|501-1000||Ksh 10 per day|
|1001-1500||Ksh 20 per day|
|1501-2500||Ksh 35 per day|
|2501-70000||Ksh 30 per day|
- How to get M-Pesa statement
- How to Pay Tala Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 851900
- How to send money from Mpesa to Paypal
- How to link your PayPal account to M-PESA
- How To Pay For E-Citizen via Mpesa Paybill number 206206