This is a step by step guide of how to repay your Tala loan, which you applied for and qualified using the android app. It is a straight forward process which you can complete through Mpesa using the Mpesa pay bill number 851900
How to repay your Tala loan via Mpesa Paybill number 851900
- Go to your ‘M-pesa’ menu
- Select ‘Lipa na M-pesa’ option.
- Select ‘Paybill’
- Proceed to Enter ‘Business number no.’ 851900
- Next, Enter Account no. 07XX XXX XXX [Enter The Mobile number you registered on Tala App]
- Enter amount KSH XXXX [type the loan amount to pay]
- Key in M-pesa PIN and Press OK
- Confirm that you are sending your money to Tala Mobi
How to repay your tala loan inside tala app
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open The Tala Loan app.
- Now, enter your PIN
- Confirm the amount of money you will need to make a payment.
- Press ‘make a payment’.
- Press ‘Open M-PESA MENU’
- Select ‘MPESA’
- Then select ‘Lipa na mpesa’
- Select pay Bill
- Type Paybill number ‘851900’
- Select ‘account number‘ and type your mobile phone number which is your account
- Input amount due and press OK
- Enter M-PESA PIN and press OK.
- Confirm the details Pay Bill, Account no. and amount and press OK
- Press send to finalize the transaction.
- How to get a loan from Zenka Loan App
- How to Pay Branch Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 998608
- How to Repay iPesa Loan via Mpesa
- How To Pay Timiza Loan Via Mpesa Paybill Number 300067
- How to Deposit Money to ABC Bank Kenya via Mpesa, ABC Bank Paybill number is 111777