Timiza offers loans from as low as Ksh 50 to Ksh 1,000,000. However, upon activating the account, you will be able to view your loan limit on the Login screen. Timiza loans attract an interest charge of 1.083% with a facilitation fee of 5% charged on the cost of processing the loan. The loan repayment period is 30 days.
When you are repaying your Timiza loan, you have two options. you can either use the app or dialing the *848# USSD service on your mobile phone. Just make sure that you have enough money in your Timiza bank account to complete the full loan repayment.
How To Pay Timiza Loan Via Mpesa Paybill Number 300067
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 300067 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the Account Number ( the mobile number you registered with Timiza)
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
If you fail to pay the loan within 30 days, your loan repayment period will be extended for an additional 30 days and you will be charged an additional 5% Roll-Over fee on your outstanding loan balance. If you default your loan, you risk being listed on CRB. It will take a minimum of one month before you are considered for a loan after clearing your CRB records.
Timiza Loan Contacts
Phone: 0709 213000/020 4265000
Whatsapp: 0712 233248
- How to borrow a loan from Haraka App
- HELB Loan Repayment by Mpesa Paybill Number 200800
- Kopakash – Instant Mpesa loans
- How to Pay Branch Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 998608
- How to download iPesa mobile loan app, Register and apply for the loan