This is a quick guide on how to apply and register for a Teachers Service Commission (TSC) number in Kenya. This is a unique identification number given to all the qualified teachers in Kenya who have been successfully recruited by the Teachers Service Commission.
You should scan and upload the following documents :
1. Original Professional and Academic Certificates
2. National identity card
3. Bank slip
Deposit Ksh 1,055 through Direct Banking or via MPesa. (KSh 1,000 is a non-refundable registration fee of and Ksh 55 for Bank Commission Charge to the TSC). The application for a duplicate certificate will be KSh 2055. All payable to National Bank of Kenya Ltd, Harambee Avenue branch, Account Name: TSC-Secretariat Account Number: 01001005707400. For Mpesa, the Pay Bill Business Number is 625625.
4. One passport size photo
5. KRA pin
6. GP69 form, This form must be signed by a government doctor.
7. Certificate of good conduct
8. Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans. They are also required to upload a letter of clearance from the Ministry of Education.
CLICK HERE to start your online registration for a TSC number.
A teacher who meets the requirements for registration will be issued with the certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days.
- How to check CRB status
- How to change your national ID names
- How to Replace KCSE Certificates 2020
- How to apply for a Replacement of KCPE/KCSE Certificates
- Equity Bank Swift Code