NHIF will fund your medical expenses if you’re a member. It’s compulsory for the employed citizens and voluntary for the self-employed.
As a member, you must make monthly contributions in order to benefit from the medical bills help. Its, therefore, recommended you check the status of your contributions sometimes.
How to Retrieve NHIF Contribution Status
There are three ways you can check your NHIF contributions status.
1. Through USSD code *155#
2. Through NHIF app
3. Through SMS as follows;
Send a message with the word ‘ID’ followed by a space then your ID number (like this; ID 26xxxx1) to 21101
- How To Reactivate NHIF Card
- How To Add Adopted Children To NHIF
- How to Pay NHIF Via Mpesa Paybill number 200222
- Mhasibu Sacco Paybill Number
- How to get M-Pesa statement