You can easily pay your utility bills using M-pesa Paybill numbers. Equity bank paybill number lets you deposit money into your Equity bank account from Mpesa. Equity Bank is one of the top banks in Kenya.
How to Use Equity Bank Paybill Number for Mpesa to Equity Bank Account
- Select Mpesa from your phone’s Safaricom menu. Then choose Lipa na M-PESA.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- M-Pesa asks you for the Pay Bill Number. Enter 247247 which is the Equity bank paybill number.
- Enter your Equity bank account number or the account number that you want to transfer money from Mpesa to.
- Then enter the amount to transfer from Mpesa to the Equity bank account you entered in step 4.
- M-pesa asks for your M-pesa PIN. Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Verify that you have entered the correct data. It is very important that you do not skip this step.
- Confirm that the information you have entered is correct. Press OK to send.
- You will shortly receive an M-Pesa transaction confirmation SMS from Safaricom.
Equity Bank Paybill Number for Mpesa to Equity Transfer
That is how to transfer money from Mpesa to your Equity bank account.
The Equity bank Mpesa paybill number enables you to make a deposit into an Equity bank account safely, at your convenience, and with total ease.
- Mpesa to KCB: How to Deposit Money Into KCB Account Using Mpesa
- Mpesa to Stanbic Bank Account: How to Deposit Money Into Stanbic Bank Account Using Mpesa
- How to Deposit Money to Coop Bank via Mpesa, Co-operative Bank’s paybill number 400200.
- Equitel Kenya
- How to pay Stawi Loan Via Mpesa Paybill Number 796101