The government has declared Busia, Vihiga, Kisii, Nyamira, Kakamega, Kericho, Bomet, Bungoma, Trans-Nzoia, Kisumu, Siaya, Homa-Bay, and Migori Covid-19 hotspot zones.
Curfew to be observed between 07:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. in these zones effective tomorrow. Movement in and out of the select counties has been strongly discouraged.
The government has also banned all public gatherings and in-person meetings within the Hotspot Zone, including house parties and sporting activities.
The government has also suspended weekly non-food and livestock markets in the Hotspot Zone for 30 days.
The hours of the ongoing nationwide curfew shall continue to be observed in the rest of the country, from 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m. daily.
- Billionaire Chris Kirubi Dead
- Here is Why Akothee collapsed on stage during Luo Festival
- List of Companies owned by Chris Kirubi
- Woman In Court To Stop Murunga’s Burial, Claims MP Fathered Her Children
- Kenya Records 278 New COVID-19 Cases