Vera Sidika says she is excited as she expects her first child.
The socialite, who made her name with a twerking appearance in a music album, shared this announcement by posting a video on Instagram showing her baby bump
The 31-year old is married to singer Brian Mauzo, and it appears the fruits of this union are beginning to surface.
“An adventure is about to begin. I love you so much my husband Brown Mauzo,” she captioned the video.
Sidika’s announcement comes months after the couple’s one-year anniversary.
Sidika who’s known for her signature huge bum appears to have a thing for musicians.
She’s previously dated Tanzanian Jimmy Chansa and Kenyan Otile Brown.
Interestingly, the announcement comes two months after Sidika, who relocated to Mombasa from Nairobi so as to probably be closer to her hubby, publicly denied news she is expecting.
At the time, via her Instagram live feed, the socialite even went as far as lifting her top and flaunting a flat stomach to prove her point.
- Mombasa sex workers warn clients of higher prices after ‘lockdown’ is lifted
- No Wife, No Child, No Mom. See Who Will Inherit Ginimbi’s Millions & Companies
- Nairobi-Mombasa SGR passenger services to resume on Monday
- Here is Why Akothee collapsed on stage during Luo Festival
- How 2019 KCSE Candidates Can Check KUCCPS University Placement