Zuku speed test is the best way to get an idea of how fast your connection is right now. The service you connect to often limits your download and upload speeds based on the plan you chose, local congestion, any throttling rules it has, and so on.
There are different sites you can use to check your internet speed test:
- Broadband Checker: Start the Internet Speed Test by clicking the red Start speed test under the dials. The Broadband Speed Test will start measuring your Broadband’s download speed and then your upload speed. You will also see your Ping time in milliseconds – the smaller the better.
- Do Speed Test: The website and speed test will automatically identify the device that you are using and all that you would have to do is click the start option and the rest is taken care of.
- Test my net: This site attempts to download files in real-time and then it shows you the speeds at which it took to download the files/data. You have to manually conduct the download and upload speed tests.
- zuku.speedtestcustom: This is a customized Zuku Kenya site to check your internet speeds
- How to Pay for Zuku via Mpesa Paybill Number 320320
- Zuku Paybill number 320320
- Zuku customer care 0205 205 205
- How to Pay Zuku
- How to make money from Pornhub