As a member NHIF allows you to add beneficiaries who will benefit from your contributions to get medical funding. Beneficiaries who were approved by NHIF included the following:-
- Wife / Spouse
Only biological children were to be added as beneficiaries. Now, luckily, you can add even adopted children.
How To Add Adopted Children To NHIF As Beneficiaries
If you have legally adopted children, you can now add them to your NHIF card details.
All you have to do is visit nearest NHIF branch or Huduma Centre with the following documents;
- ID card
- Letter from children’s department
- Legal adoption papers
- How To Reactivate NHIF Card
- How to Pay NHIF Via Mpesa Paybill number 200222
- How to apply for a Replacement of KCPE/KCSE Certificates
- How To Check NHIF Contribution Status
- How to Pay Branch Loan via Mpesa Paybill Number 998608