The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for administering all loan processes and assists to ensure optimal customer services. You will also participate in all improvement activities at the branch.
- Coordinate relationship officers sales & marketing activities.
- Oversee provision of excellent customer service at the branch level.
- Work closely with branch manager and advise on branch management issues.
- Evaluate all loan applications from clients
- Performance management, training and coaching of Relationship officers.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business or Customer Relations course.
- At least two years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management ability.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
- Branch Loan App, Download, Paybill, and Contacts
- Tala Loan Application Form Online in Kenya: App Download, Loan Repayment, and Customer Care
- Kava loan app, Register, apply and repay the loan via Mpesa
- Stawi loan app
- iPesa Loan App, Download, Apply, and Contacts